Sunday, March 1, 2009

We have an update on our RE appt

We had our RE appt and no he will not be doing steriods,mainly b/c there is no significant proof they work in fact they indure alot. But our RE said what we could do is IUI,I'm not opposed to it but at the sametime want to hold off. The RE did say which made my mind at much ease and believe me I was on my hands and knees praying to God to not close that door,to not take my fertility away from me and please give me a sign well he did.So, the RE said that despite my hubby's antisperm antibodies that he has very good sperm count that most men with the antibodies which kill off the sperm have very low sperm count. He also said we could try medicated timed intercourse but my risks for multiples will be higher. So,that is our next action plan after that we wait upon the Lord.Please continue to pray for me b/c my heart is heavy.We will start the medication in April b/c of my trip to Disneyworld with my DD. I found out the other day we cane get the meds for free at the military hospital which is a blessing in itself b/c they are expensive.



Thank you everyone for being such great loving Godly friends,I do appreciate it.

1 comment:

Sig said...

I will be praying for you!