Friday, March 27, 2009

Not putting much effort into trying to have another baby

This evening my husband and I discussed us not trying to have another baby. It's too much emotionally, mentally for me. I'm mad at everyone, mad at the world and not being a person I should be, my ever being is rolled into this trying to have another baby. I can't allow this to consume, of course it will be hard because I'm not the type of person to let it get the best of me. I 'm determined to have another baby but know that I need to leave it alone and fly on and live my life like I had no desire for more children. I know I keep telling myself this all the time and then flip flop back to jump on the band wagon, but today was the worst for me, and I need to let go.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I just want to say that I know how this roller coaster of TTC can be, especially after a reversal. We had a tubal reversal. I want to encourage you to lean on the Lord during this time. It can be so trying to truly leave this in his hands. It took me over a year to conceive. I know ladies that waited and gave up, only to then conceive. In his time.

Misty