Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life being too short

Today my precious 20 yr old called me in tears and beyond any words can express said "Mom, Joseph died". He happened to be very close to my daughter and they had,had words a couple weeks ago and he said "I'm hanging up this phone,do not call me anymore". She had made him mad. She has been so distraght over this because she never thought that this could happen. The last words to him and to her that night were not good.
He was buried yesterday without her even knowing and she felt so out of place and needing to say something to him.
I took her to his grave sight today and she fell to pieces because they parted on bad terms.
Life is too short to go one with words of regret. If you have ever said harsh words to anyone,please remember to apologise because you never know what can happen or when you go to meet the Lord.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry...I'll be praying for you guys!