Friday, March 6, 2009

The word "Mommy"

This morning as I was sitting on my floor and my heart ached so much for not concieving so quickly it dawned on me,the word "mommy". My almost 2yr old was standing there saying "mommy". It came to me that the word "Mommy" is spoken to me because our great Lord as intrusted my children in me,to raise them up in his ways. The longing to be a mommy is just that,I'm already a mommy,I need to care for my children now and raise them up in his ways and that no matter how many more children I have or don't have I'm already a "Mommy". I long for that word to so many more children,I guess that is why I yearn for more.Just knowing my children are innocent little creatures who rely on me for their nurturing,their care and take make sure they are safe.

No comments: