Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today is our Dr's appt with the RE to find a possible cure

I'm not sure if I'm nervous or scared of the outcome could be today.Today we have an appt with the RE to find out if it's possible to conceive again or not.I know my husband needs a healing miracle. I'm afraid God will close that door and not sure if I want the window opened.I have longed for another baby even since my Catey was about 6 months old.I was so angry yesterday and constintantly crying yesterday and the though of never being able to have another baby.I am 4o yrs old but stopping my fertility is a scary process. I have yearned for a baby so much as I do now,just to be able to be pregnant,feel that precious life inside me,hearing that heart beat and know this is baby is a gift and a part of my husband and I. My husband has been devestated with the results as well and is so hurting for another.
I'm hoping in time God can work miracles or work within me to find that ending point.

2 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi there~
I will be praying for you! I hear so much pain in your writing.
Just because the Doctors don't think conceiveing will happen does not mean it won't. You must trust God! He can do miricales!

I know that you long to hold another little one but we must be content where we are and the quiver we have. Taking comfort in the fact God is taking the best care of us. He know the BIG plan!

I will pray God will comfort your heart during this time in your life!

Blessings,
Georgiann

A homeschool mother to many said...

Georgiann,
Thank you, I know I need to put my trust in him but it is so dang hard at times, I prayed so much for my husband to even be convicted about having a vasectomy and then having a vasectomy reversal and that the Lord would instill in my husband that we need to put our fertility in his hands, it finally happend.Then to be given such news was like a knife being stabbed into my heart and it getting ripped out. I do need prayer for comfort during this time,mostly b/c I have felt ever since we did the unthinkable by getting a vasectomy that I'm the one to fill the kingdom of even with God's children. Do you know what I mean,I hope I'm making since.