Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1st of July and still so man things to do!!!!!!

Well, today is the 1st of July and yet we can't decide what we are doing school wise for our girls. I want to homeschool,but feel it may be ovewhelming for me,as I will be in school as well. I thought about the private academy for both,but that would be too expensive. Today I thought well, if I work part-time and go to school part-time,I could possibly swing it,but then again, it would mean driving Chuck to work everyday as we only have one car.
I can't make a decision,and I have prayed about it,so I'll leave it up to the lord.

Today we decorated the girls room,we painted it Blessed Rose,it's soo cute. I can't wait. Tomorrow we will be hanging up knick knacks and things. It will be fun decorating a girls room all over again. Kind of makes me feel as if a new baby is coming. I love decorating nurseries.

My poor little Catey bug is a little sick today. Since coming home from CA and being near the wild fires,it has affected her. She is coughing soo much,plus has a runny nose. My poor little girl. The Dr said "Give her,her treatments twice a day".
Photobucket

No comments: