Friday, July 25, 2008

The night before my wedding

As tomorrow approaches,it will be our 12th yr anniversary. Tonight,I sit and remember the night before I married the man of my dreams. I remember sitting with my best freind,cousin and yes,even my daughter Nicole. We all sat around laughing and giggling. My soon to be husband was away with a friend spending the night,I'll never forgot how nervous I was that I had finally met the man who I'd spend the rest of my life with,that we'd have 7 children,4 of whom were our's together. I never thought in a million years,I'd still be married and still in love with him,like it was yesterday.
I remember waking up and thinking today I'm getting married,oh how that day would change my life forever.
It was July 26th, 1996 in San Diego California in a nice little chapel on the Navy base where my husband would be stationed.

I love you honey always and forever.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Living My Dream said...

Wow! How fun to walk down memory lane. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Kim