Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today

Today has been so much fun spending it with my girls. My handsome boys are working so today is just the girls and I.
We first went to Walmart,our daily does of Wally World,it's a redneck thing. We have to have our daily fix. It was fun each of us looked at things we'd like to have,our wish list. Then we bought a few groceries,and off to home for our lunch. Ally had ravioli's,Emily & I ate Tuna sandwiches,and Catey well her toddler meal,which was raviolis and veggies. Then it was playtime outside in the pool. We had a blast. We also played in the water,Catey was having a blast because she got to hold the water hose. That was amazing to her,go figure. It's the littlest things that make a little one happy.
Now we are off to put our free mulch we picked up in our garden beds,and fix them.
I'll post pictures for y'all to see.

No comments: