Thursday, June 12, 2008

A very busy and emotional week

Well, first it started with Monday June 9th,being our Angelversary for our baby we lost in 2006. I remember that day so vividly b/c I woke up at 4am,had to shower with iodine and be at the hospital for my D&C,my final goodbye to my baby. I had so much wanted that baby,but not till I had realized he was our gift from God. I will miss him sooo much.

Tuedays my BFF came to visit,I have not seen her for 2yrs exactly on Tuesday. I missed the late night conversations,about our kids and comparing our kids with each other kids.She has 5 as I have 6. It's funny b/c she is 4 yrs younger than me.

Well, my BFF came and went. I had such a great timer with her. We went to a spa,she bought me a eye brow wax treatment. It hurt but was fun.

Photobucket

No comments: