Thursday, May 8, 2008

When my only son was born

I remember the day I conceived my Corey,it was January 1991. I was so terrified of having another baby but knew soon,that I would jump for joy when I gave birth to my baby boy October 3rd,1991. It was a cold winter evening,and I remember so well because it was midnight. I arrived to the hospital because early in the day,I had what would be last Dr appt before I would welcome my baby boy into this world. Walking those long dark walls was not what I had wanted to spend my last night pregnant with him,I had wanted to savor the moment with him in my womb. Well, about 6am,my doctor arrived to break my water and 50 minutes later my beautiful baby boy would arrive,weighing 6lbs 10oz's and 19 1/2 inches long.

My baby boy was so small and no meat on his little bones,today my little man is 16,and tall.
I love you Corey Michael.

Nancy

No comments: