Saturday, May 10, 2008

The moarning of my Mother's day baby I lost

Today is a moarning day for me,this time 2006,I had gotten a positive test with the sweet baby we lost June 9th,2006.I can remember it so vividly because it would be God would teach me through my loss,that every child is a precious gift from him and we to raise them in him. I had not wanted anymore children, I was ready to take the next step in my life and raise my girls,but God would change my heart and now I want has many has God will give us. I think when I finally realized that my children were not a burden is when God opened my heart.He taught me to cherish my moments with them and watch them grow into adults.

I have been dreading this weekend for about 2wks now.I dread thinking about it,because I am missing my baby in heaven with the Lord.I know the Lord will give us more,but today I moarn my baby,I miss spending mother's day with him/her.



To my sweet baby boy/girl.I love you more than you could ever know,and I am sorry I dreaded being pregnant with another baby,I should have rejoiced in being pregnant instead of dreading another baby. I miss you.

No comments: