Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My hopeful pregnancy went south

Well, Mother's day is supposed to be the best ever Right? Well, mine was when I took a pregnancy test and low behold,got a positive,but soon after I would be told,it was a negative. I found out yesterday,that my false positive was a negative instead.
I was devastated beyond belief, I mean I have really hoped soo much,that I was pregnant,but of course I don't think I am.
We have 3wks left before my husband receives his vasectomy reversal,and I'm not hopeful this will work,why! Because ,I think the good Lord has different plans for us.
So many times we have gone down this road,first,after my tubal reversal,the months and years leading up to my reversal,and after a year long wait,another tragedy.They had said 99% sure it would happen,unknown to be,they could not do it,so another year wait to finally have it happen and concieve my beautiful baby girl Alyson.
So here I sit today,thinking that maybe,I'll just try and remain calm and see what the Lord has plans for us.

No comments: