Thursday, May 8, 2008

3 weeks till our vasectomy reversal

Well,today I sit here in anticipation of 3wks we will have Chuck's vasectomy reversal done. We have waited for another baby since Chuck had his vasectomy in June 2007. It was funny because 4wks post- op Chuck says cancel my appt,I don't care if God gives us another. I was so excited but at the same time so upset that we had it done.
We are going to have it done by a wonderful Dr who is a Christain man who believes all babies are blessings from God,I truly believe they are but till I had my loss in 2006,it never really hit me till then.God had changed my heart forever.
I hope and pray for the next weeks and months to come,God really blesses us.
I am having such a hard time with hearing my friends who have announced their pregnancy,I so want to be so happy for them but at the sametime,I hate myself for allowing Chuck to go through his vasectomy.

No comments: