Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The greatest Christmas gift ever

Tonight while at church a dear friend gave me the best Christmas gift ever. Lately I have not had the best time with my losses, I miss my babies very much and it seemed that no one had ever remembered them, not even my husband or family only I. Tonight I received 4 Christmas ornaments with babies wrapped in angel wings and on each one the dates my babies would have made their arrival into this world. As i opened the gift and saw what they were I literally cried. That made my day and I will never forget it. So you know you who you are,I thank God you have came into our lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most times it's the little things that mean the most. It is such a sweet gesture for her to show she was truely thinking of you and all your family.