Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 days almost 4 according to my time till Christmas

Well,I hope everyone is fine, here in sunny Texas we are hot and cold some days other days its rather just plain cold. It is almost 4 days away till Christmas and I hope everyone is having an awesome holiday season,I know our family is, getting over the sickness than ran rampid in our house the past week, supposed to attend a Christmas dinner at our church and some of us did some of us had to stay home b/c of sickness.
So I have been seriously thinking since I love,love babies that I would become a certified Labour Doula and a CLC certified lactation consultant. I have loved breastfeeding my babies as well as giving birth and my days might be numbered as far as having babies so I thought my next step would be that. Well, off to bed, our 5 year old as an MD appt in the morning so Im tagalong 4 kiddo's with me.

1 comment:

The Lansford Family said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday together. Wish we couldve gotten together, but maybe another time...