Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our first picture of our baby bean

I'm proud to announce after cramping and light bleeding,we finally saw our precious little baby, with a heart beat of 130.I can not put in words what a relief this was. During Bible study this morning,I realized I had not entirely put my trust in God.I'm still in shock and mostly in shock that God actually answered our prayers and gave us this miracle child,and I had not been the faithful,but it wasn't until I learned to be content with what I had and not what I did not have.
So, here is our little baby bean.

Our little bean @7wks1day

4 comments:

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Congratulations Nancy!

Webb Of Love said...

Congrats! Nancy! I am so happy for you...I know you have waited a long time for this :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Fruitful Harvest said...

Congrats~
Each month we too pray for good news...(two lines on the test strip!)
I will keep you in my prayers...could you pray for me too?
I am the blessed mother of 6 so far age 15-2yrs. but wish God would hurry and bless our family again.....but it will happen in His timing!

Peace and Joy,

Georgiann