Thursday, January 28, 2010

My appt tuesday and a picture of you

Tuesday afternoon,I had a Dr's appt.Mommy was so nervous but I did very well. You are so loved and mommy has been neglecting you so much,by not bonding with you like I should.
At 1:30 pm the Dr said she was going to do a u/s and i got to see my beautiful baby.I'm sooo excited beyond belief you are growing so good.Your sister/brother's can not wait and your daddy constantly speaks to you and even rubs mommy's tummy.You are definately wanted by all.
Ok,so here is your picture just 10wks5days old in my tummy.
Mommy loves you

Our little baby 10wks3days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Morgan said...

Yey! It's always such a huge relief to see a healthy baby during an ultrasound!

Carolyn said...

Nancy...I really do wish you the very best with your little miracle!! XOXO

Carolyn~