Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have been reading a very awesome book

Ok,so first I am a born again Christian,have been since I was 16yrs old. My husband as well. I have not walked the walk with God or for God like I should so many times.Lately I have had this conviction to start walking the walk that God has designed me and so many Christians to walk.
I have been going to my womens bible study and God has blessed us sooo much,beyond anything I can comprehend even when I thought God had forgotten us,he gave us a miracle Child.
So, I have been reading this book and I have to say it's is absolutely awesome,it has opened my eyes, I now get up every morning,ok I missed a couple,and I feel it in the end.But I get up 6:30am pray and read my bible and meditate on the Lord and all he has given and will bless me with..

Photobucket

No comments: