Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday

Oh,what a day. The day the Lord Jesus Christ rode into Jerusalem. I think about that day as if I myself was there. I am encouraging all my friends to take a long look this week,remember this week,the week leading up to Jesus being cruxified for our sins. Friday being the day Jesus died on the cross for us,for our sins,for us to have eternal life. Oh,what a day it will brings us. This week our Lord suffered for us,for our sins, our God gave his son for us to have eternal life.
I encourage everyone to read.Matthew 21:1-11; Mark 11:1-11; Luke 19:28-44; and John 12:12-19.

This week is leading up to the best thing God ever gave us, eternal life. Oh Thank you God for giving us your son,that we may have eternal life.

Jesus, oh thank you for all you suffered for,for our sins when we did not deserve this,but you did it for us.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: