Friday, April 24, 2009

Missing my MIL

As I sit here scanning the girls school pictures,I can hear my MIL making sure I sent them some pictures. I remember how she always wanted pictures of her grandkids. I was listening to Allen Jackson's new song and it made me cry in moarning still for my MIL. As I sit hear I think of my kids never being able to see her again here on earth,and how I miss her so much. Her and I were close,she treated like a daughter and for that I love. I'll always remember the talks we had,and now who do I talk to.

I love you Lynda,I miss you and so do your Grandkids.

These pictures are for you.

Ally 7yrs old 1st gradeEmily 4yrs old Pre-KCatey 2yrs old

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hugs, it is so hard when loved ones leave early. That Alan J. Song is so sad, I had it on my blog for a month or two, it reminds me of my mother.

A homeschool mother to many said...

Christina,
My 7yr old and I heard that song on CMT and I cried all day after hearing it.My girls surely miss their Grandma.