Sunday, August 3, 2008

25 days and a wake up till our vasectomy reversal

I can not believe it is getting so close, I have waited for this day since a few short months after my husband had his vasectomy.Believe it or not. I don't really know what it was that brought to that stage,but I felt a few weeks later,that having the vasectomy was wrong.I felt something was missing from me. I knew I had wanted a few more,but my husband was very adamant about not having anymore,till one day he came home about 4 wks later after his vasectomy. Told me he did not care if the Lord gave us more blessings,that he was ok with it.Then one day came and said " Call the Dr schedule me for a vasectomy reversal".
I was the happiest person ever.

1 comment:

Living My Dream said...

Can't wait to hear that you are EXPECTING again!!! :) Good luck!!!

Kim