Wednesday, August 6, 2008

22 days and a wake up till our vasectomy reversal

I can not believe time is moving soooo fast and my head is spinning. I'm about to be able to actually TTC soon,without even thinking that there is blockage. When we will TTC,when will get preggo,what will I have.I'm more excited about this than giving birth. I can not wait to be able to plan for another baby,if I was not getting older,I'd have 6 more. I love my children,more than life itself.My girls and I had a day at the nail salon today.We had such a wonderful time,but of course the nail polish came off,and there went the money I spent down the drain.But it doesn't come every day you can spend that time with them.

1 comment:

Just a smalltown girl said...

How exciting! I remember counting down to our reversal. It really was like counting down to a baby, the extreme excitement mixed with a little (or a lot of) fear.... yeek I'm so excited for you!

Kat from bbc LF