Monday, January 12, 2009

My baby girl is turning 20 on Thursday

I can't believe almost 20 yrs ago,I was in labor with my very first baby girl. Do you know how excited I was.I was in labor for only a few hrs but rememeber everything down to the last thing I said and my Dr said before my beautiful baby girl made her entrance. She has really blessed me to know end.I'm truly blessed to have her. I remember laboring at my Grandmother's house with all my cousins sitting around waiting and wondering if she was coming that day or the next.I remmeber my Grandmother and I having to go to the hospital today 20 yrs ago for montoring because of my high blood pressure and the nurse saying she'll be back in a few days and sure enough I was.My Aunt was the one who cut the cord and I remember saying "I can't do this,it's too much". I did it no meds no epidural,and only 19yrs old.

I LOVE YOU NICOLE,MY BABY GIRL. GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME WITH YOU.

No comments: