Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008

As we leave 2008,I am saddened to have had to leave my Grandmother has she passed in December,I truly will miss her and I know she is singing and dancing with our Lord and enjoying her time with my Grandfather.

I'm glad to have had the chance of having my husband have the vasectomy reversal,so we can add another bundle of joy to our family.My oldest to turn 19, my only boy to turn 17,my stepson to turn 16,my beautiful miracle baby to turn 7,my sweet spiritfilled Emily to turn 4 and my wonderful go,go girl Catey to turn 1.

My husband and I have embarked on another yr of marriage,which is now 12+ yrs. I love him like I have since the beginning,he is my best friend, lover and the best man I could have married.He cares and devotes himself to his children.

No comments: