Monday, October 27, 2008

Our TTC journey

Well, today we are on day 10 of my cycle. We are hoping the Lord blesses us this month, we definately feel a difference this time around. I'm not obsessing over any things we do and don't do. I feel more of a connection to my husband over this.
Our EDD will be July 26th if we are blessed, This means a summer baby.OUCH!!! That may kill me since here in TX the summer is torcher,but hey who cares right, as long as I get my baby girl/boy. In fact I was leaning on wanting a baby boy,but I sure would be miss having another girl, I don't why. I'm really sure it would not matter to the both of us.
Our names are Jonathan Albert after Chuck's Grandfather and Rebekah Lynn after Chuck's mother. Our girls are named after my mother/Grandmother,so I guess it's time for Chuck's family.


2 comments:

Heather said...

keeping my fingers crossed for ya! BTW, those are great names!

Sherbear2975 said...

come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!