Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our Due date approaches

Our due date approaches but no baby will arrive. I feel so empty at times lately when I think how many people dont even know how I'm coping. I have a sweet daughter who her and I were due within days of each other and no one even cares to ask how are you doing. Having a Grandchild will be awesome and I hope people are right it could help with healing,some how I dont see it. Times I feel I am standing still to that day October 2nd the day my baby passed through my body the day that has changed my world. So many life changes has happened and yet I am still standing. I hate when people say,Nancy be happy and smile for what you have, but how can one do that. I am extremely happy for the children I have, and yes I do want more but that will never change my loss for a baby I so desperately needed at a time in my marriage where I rock bottom hit.

I see the look on y 10 yr olds face when we start talking about the loss, her eyes tear up and when I ask her if she is ok,she says yes it like any other pregnancy you always loose it. I hate to see that look and even explaining to her hurts b/c even at 10 she cant quite grasp the concept that some babies are not meant to be here on earth but in heaven. Then she says will how will they know who you are, they will know their momma.

I wish the pain did/does not have to be so painful,I wish it would just go away and never return.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I have 6 children and also 5 more in heaven. Yes, miscarriages are something that people just don't talk about.



http://journeying-sue.blogspot.com/