Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whats new!!!

Well, we started our Christmas break last Friday, the girls were excited to have a break from school,so here we are. We are doing our MOH timeline so,we are making and decorating Adam,Eve,Tubal and Jubal Cain. Next I am into alot of projects,this is what I get for watching "This old House" I have now decided to redo the cabinets,paint them to be exact.Not sure if I want a brown or Charcoal color. I found an awesome old antique dresser that I am refinishing for our 10 yr old daughter, I also picked up an old mid western TV hutch, that I am also refinishing.SO I have a ton of projects going on that I need to complete in our 2 week break.
I have also been reading an awesome book By Elizabeth George called "How to raise your daughters after God's own heart" I can say enough about the book except if you have daughters get it,right now we have 5 daughters and 2 sons, our 1 daughter and 2 sons are grown and so we now have 4 little girls to raise.



No comments: