Monday, June 20, 2011

Todays VBS Motto was Faith!!

I had to think while teaching the kids about Faith and thought how many times have I doubted God.When we lost our babies,I doubted God knew what he was doing or what happened.I thought so many times he was doing it to me,When it got down to TTC and it took us sooo long 15 months,I doubted God would ever give us a baby. When so many times things went wrong I doubted God would carry us or me. When my mother in law passed away I doubted God reasonings for taking her home,when a dear friend lost her little boy,I thought what a cruel God,how could he take a precious little boy.I doubted God's reasons.Oh,how many times we have so little Faith in our sovereign God.He has told us a million times he will always be there,he'll never leave us or forsake us but all the time we doubt him.We doubt he'll be able to carry the weight on our shoulders, to carry the burden of loosing a loved one, because how could he know, he took them.Yet,he walks with us and talks with us and during the storm he carries us,so many times does he carry us. We are flesh and are of so little Faith we forget he will not let us despair or leave us.
I am so blessed to be able to once lean on my God to help me through all the storms I will be in

No comments: