Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our miracle turned 4 months old

Can not believe how time has flown with Gracilynn and her growing.I can't believe she is 4 months already. I remember the day all too well when we got the BFp Dec15th to be exact. So far she is eating her fists, I hope she thinks they taste good b/c she is constantly fist eating. She can't sit up quite yet but she will soon ,I have not had her in for her 4month old check up yet,I will soon though,we are not doing the vaccinations with her don't ask me why,she is the only one we have not. I think it's odd b/c our other 6 we have. I just feel it's not worth it, I mean most of those diseases we don't even have around these days unless we are going over seas and I find it a waste. Ok,off my soap box.

1 comment:

The Lansford Family said...

It's hard to believe our babies are 4 months old!! Although It's nice to hear that Charlotte isn't the only one eating her fists! Hope to see you guys soon...