Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been along time.

Alot has happened since I last posted. I lost our precious baby that was so wanted.It has taken the breath out of me,sort of speak,but still pressing onward. I praise God for answering my prayers by opening my womb which was exactly what we had prayed for.I thought for along time God did not think I was a good enough mother to have more.Little did I know he did.

We have started infertiliy meds,actually we started them about July 6,and all is good.During the course of the injectable meds,we learned that my ovaries did a wonderful job,in fact I only have one right tube and the left is gone.My right side was the champ,making 3 follicles for us and my left nothing.Praise God is all I can see,I truly believe God had his hand in this. Monday I did a trigger shot to release the follicles and am now in the 2ww.

Wish us luck and pray for us.

I truly have felt everyones prayers,you have no idea how much they have been needed.
Thank you.

Lilypie

No comments: