Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today was not very good

I had hope since TTC'ing it would have worked this month.It's been almost a yr August 29th since Chuck had a vasectomy reversal.
Today I started my cycle in which was supposed to be a happy ending but instead it was a very upsetting ending.
Our plan of action is to start infertility medication and in hopes produce more eggies. Then if our timed intercourse does not work then it's of to do a LAP to find out if anything else is wrong before we proceed to an IUI.
I had hoped we would not need to do this but it looks as if we are.
I have been doing really great up until today when I saw my cycles start.It hurt more because I had such high hopes that trying as hard as we did it would have worked,despite the antibodies my husband has.
This journey has been very difficult to walk,I gave up for awhile because it was overwhelming me and taking over my life.
I just hope one day God blesses us again.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hey Nancy,
Sorry to hear you are still struggling to TTC. I hope God answers your prayers very soon.

I don't know if you remember me or not. I used to be on the Old BBC, large families board as alotakids. I did not go to the new board. I logged into BBC today for the first time to see that you had deleted your account. Just curious but why did you leave. I miss seeing you around.

Also have you maintained contact with Diana? Is she doing okay? I sure do miss chatting with you guys.

Give me a holler.
Sherry