Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gosh it seems as forever when my hubby went under the knife for a vasectomy reversal

I can not believe here in about 3 months will be our 1yr anniversary of my hubby's vasectomy reversal.It seems as forever this happpened and here we still sit waiting for that miracle God will gives or not.
We have been so blessed already with such great kids. I can not believe how time flies when your kids are growing older.It seemed as if yesterday our Catey turned 2yrs old in March.
June 9th will mark the 2yrs since my hubby had his vasectomy,right after our Catey turned 3 months old.
I'll never forget the emptiness I felt as we left the clinic at the Army hospital.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I remember making it years ago and just now fell upon the recipe again so I think I will give it a shot.

Kris said...

I "found" you on MamaArcher's blog and the title of this post really struck a chord with me! I know all too well how painful the waiting can be.

My husband and I were not blessed with a new baby in the year after his reversal...instead, we were "blessed" with two deployments to the Middle East, including one that ended up being the start of the Iraq War. Satan really has a way of distracting you from trusting God, does he not?

Hang in there and keep on praying. Maybe one day you'll be sitting at your computer as I am, expecting your fifth post-reversal baby!

Prayers for blessings on your journey!