Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes!

Yesterday was such a rush,rush day for us. First,my precious Catey had a Dr's appt because of an absess that had gotten infected,then it was off to do some Christmas shopping,then since my hubby's transmission in his truck went out,we had to pick him up and over to the other side of town by 3pm. So, needless to say it was a rush job.
We got to Toys R Us,the girls had made a huge mess in the van,Catey's hair was taken out,shoes off,cereal ground in the carpet and Emily was pitching a huge fit.
I muddled under my breath,that I was just not going to have anymore babies,God has given me enough and it was a chore,but by this time I had not eaten,we had been out for 5 hrs and I had to go into Toys R Us and shop for the kids.

Emily says to me "Mommy Jesus does not like it when you give your kids away". WOW!!! Talk about a clear cut throat. I stood there and said "Your right,God does not like it when I give my babies away". She reminded me that even during this time when I was warn out from getting up everyday to take daddy to work at 4am because of his broken down truck,getting the kids up for school,taking them to school. I had to keep eyes upon him,and she right, even saying i don't want anymore children is basically giving up my future babies.

No comments: